09 Sep Is Tony Robbins’ life coaching a worthwhile investment?
My answer to Is Tony Robbins' life coaching a worthwhile investment?
Answer by Mrugank Patel:
Thanks for A2A.
Is it worthwhile, May be.
I do not believe in Motivational Speeches/Speakers as Motivation is hard to sustain for long time. For any change to happen you need constant intervention, support and accountability.
The group also promises doubling sales in a year.
If they can provide you with this guarantee, you are in safe hands. Go with specific numbers you are achieving now and put a ball-park range where they could get you.
Below is the way I choose my coaching or learning:
- What am I trying to achieve? (Be very specific)
- What time-frame I’ve?
- Is there someone, who has done what I’m trying to achieve?
- Can I seek their help?
- Learn how they’ve done it?
- Do I need more knowledge to achieve the goal or I’m just lacking
- resources (Financial, man power etc…)
Good luck !!!